Change Of Plans


I had a contract signed for St. Petersburg, Florida. However, I was notified late this week that the contract was cancelled.

This is actually good news because it means the Covid-19 virus is not as bad in the area as they had planned. So we had to get go work to find a new contract quick because this is our last week in Wilmington, NC! I got offers in Wisconsin, and Virginia. We decided that Illinois would be the best option for us right now. It’s another crisis contract so I don’t think it’ll last the whole twelve weeks. So we are just going to be flexible and just see how things work out.

We will now be headed to the Chicago area, and I’m scheduled to start work the 22nd. We will update if anything’s changed!

Categories: Adventure, Illinois, Road Trip, RV Life, TravelTags: , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: