Obviously we travel a lot! So, we have found some things that keep us entertained while we are in the car and thought we would pass them along!
These are original, made-up jokes. We find it entertaining to make up silly jokes. If these jokes already exists somewhere, it’s a coincidence and not our intention of stealing others materials! We will be adding more jokes soon, so check back often!
You can write/print these jokes out and have the others in the car pull one out of a hat to read to everyone. It takes up time and just might get a few chuckles.
- What do ducks eat at the Mexican restaurant?
- Chips and Quack-amole
- Why did one cow pass the other?
- Because he was moooving too slow
- Why did the plant change his shirt?
- It was soiled
- What did one cup say to the other cup that kept staring at him?
- Water you looking at?
- Why did the mobile device get arrested for writing a bad check?
- It was phone-y
- What did the hammer say when he got an A on his test?
- Nailed it!
- What is the ocean’s favorite sandwich?
- Peanut butter and Shelly
- Why did the tool box throw his drawing away?
- It screwed up
- How does a baby sheep drink her milk?
- In a Bah-Bah
- Why was the house loud when it caught ablaze?
- It was fired up
- Why is your bottom half tired after a long flight?
- Jet Leg
- How does a bell dry their clothes?
- It just rings out the water
- What happens when a roller skate breaks down?
- It calls a toe truck
Click the link below to print State Bingo cards. This is fun to play when you are traveling. You can use highlighters, crayons or get a clipboard and a real bingo dauber!